Monday, March 12, 2012

Live Laugh Love

On this beautiful March Sunday, Luke and the boys are off skiing at Butternut and I am home cleaning and just doing that kind of stuff that mom's do when they are home alone....you know browse facebook, walk in circles trying to think what I should do to take advantage of my time alone, and look at texts that my husband keeps sending telling me they are having fun and will see me soon.  I have not accomplished anything really since they left.  My intentions now are to update this blog with posts from other blogs from the past few years.  You know, consolidate my blogs.  Let's give it a go!  Rock and Roll.....(had to choose that as our family blog name, it's one of Luke's most used expressions!)  Really the hard part will be updating the past few difficult months since the last time I posted.....but really it is time...

No comments:

Post a Comment